- Magnetic films and nanostructures
- X-ray photon correlation spectroscopy studies of liquid surface dynamics
- Structure and dynamics of model membrane systems
- Soft-supported lipid membranes
- Structure and dynamics of solid helium
- Structure and dynamics of moleculary engineered biomimetric nano-assemblies
Professor Sunil Sinha is a professor in the Department of Physics at UC San Diego. To read more about Prof. Sinha please visit his website or click here.
Please visit the website or click here to view publications.
Please visit the website or click here to view the research group.
Office: Mayer Hall Addn-4561
UC, San Diego
Dept. of Physics
9500 Gilman Drive, 0319
La Jolla, CA, 92093-0319