- Physics of strongly correlated electron systems.
- Molecular and organic nano-electronics.
- Electromagnetic metamaterials.
- Memristive systems.
- Charge dynamics and Dirac plasmons in graphene.
- Topological Insulators.
- Infrafred nano-spectroscopy of extraterrestrial materials.
- Near-field infrared imaging at cryogenic temperatures.
- Magnetic semiconductors.
Professor Dimitri Basov is a professor of the Department of Physics at UC San Diego. To read more about Prof. Basov please visit his website.
Please visit the website or click here to view publications.
Please visit the website or click here to view the research group.
Office: Mayer Hall
UC, San Diego
Dept. of Physics
9500 Gilman Drive, 0319
La Jolla, CA, 92093-0319