- Direct measurement of antiferromagnetic domain wall fluctuations.
- X-ray diffractive imaging of magnetic nanoscale domains.
- Phase transitions in Langmuir-Blodgett films.
- Morphological instabilities in Nanoimprinted Polymer nanostructures.
- Lateral Diffusion in 2D nanoparticles self-assembled films.
- Coherent X-ray diffraction imaging of strained nanowires.
- Strain mediated magnetoelectric coupling as a route to novel hybrid multiferroic devices.
Professor Oleg Shpyrko is a associate professor in the Department of Physics at UC San Diego. To read more about Prof. Shpyrko please visit his website.
Please visit the website or click here to view publications.
Office: Mayer Hall
UC, San Diego
Dept. of Physics
9500 Gilman Drive, 0319
La Jolla, CA, 92093-0319